PVC waterproof membrane
PVC waterproof membrane
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most widely used plastic material in the construction industry worldwide.
1. Has good fire performance;
2. A hot air welded joint having the same strength as the coil itself;
3. Rapid construction and installation;
4. Convenient detail processing;
5. Convenient maintenance and repair;
6. Good dimensional stability;
7. Good water vapor permeability;
8. Good flexibility;
9. Superior mechanical properties;
10. Suitable for flexible design (color, contour shape, pattern)
The light-duty steel roof waterproofing system is mainly made of exposed PVC coil, and the extruded board and rock wool board are used as the heat preservation layer. The special sealing screws and corresponding fixing fittings are used to fix the waterproof coil and the insulation layer on the roof pressure. On the base layer of the steel plate, combined with the welding advantage of PVC coil, it is a mature single-layer roofing system. For the fixed strength, system stability, screws, gaskets, U-shaped bead, welding wire and other accessories, accessories deepening design. On the one hand, the product quality is guaranteed, and the integrity and reliability of the system are enhanced. It has become a mature roofing system approach.
Planting roofing is an effective way to improve urban green coverage, reduce the “heat island effect”, reduce air pollution, save energy, intercept rainwater, extend the service life of waterproofing layer, improve ecological environment and beautify urban landscape.
The roots of the planted roofing plants have a strong penetrating ability, and a waterproof layer resistant to root puncture must be added to the traditional roofing waterproof layer.
The urbanization process continues to destroy the natural environment. The territory on which animals and plants depend for survival is occupied by a little bit. The roofing system provides the perfect solution, which not only preserves the space in nature in today's crowded urban environment, but also makes the roof pleasing. Appearance; also make useful explorations and attempts in energy conservation, environmental protection and ecological fields.
The planting roofing system can be widely used in many fields such as plaza greening, residential roof greening, and industrial plant housing greening.
The system has a variety of environmental and economic advantages:
1. Reduce the heat island effect;
2. Protect and extend the service life of roofing waterproofing membranes;
3. Increase the aesthetics of the building;
4. Improve the insulation performance of buildings;
5. Create a natural environment with the ability to absorb carbon dioxide;
6. Increase biodiversity.
Above the roof waterproofing layer, a mortar layer or a floor tile is used as a protective layer for pedestrians or vehicles to pass through. The roofing form is a "utility platform system". In the utility platform roof, we can not only provide waterproof membranes, but also provide complete solutions including various chemical building materials such as sealant and floor.
1. Low maintenance costs;
2. The roof waterproofing layer is effectively protected;
3. The waterproof performance of the roof is high.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background