PVC Waterproofing Membrane
The light steel roofing waterproofing system is mainly waterproof layer of exposed PVC membrane, with extruded plastic board, rock wool board, etc. as the insulation layer, and the waterproof membrane and insulation layer are fixed on the roof profiled steel plate base by special fixing screws and corresponding fixing accessories, combined with the welding advantages of PVC membrane, it is a mature single-layer roofing system practice.
- Commodity name: PVC Waterproofing Membrane
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most widely used plastic material in the construction sector in the world.
1. It has good fire performance;
2. Hot air welded seams with the same strength as the coil itself;
3. Fast construction and installation;
4. Convenient detailing;
5. Convenient maintenance and repair;
6. Good dimensional stability;
7. Good water vapor permeability;
8. Good flexibility;
9. Superior mechanical properties;
10. Suitable for flexible design schemes (colors, contours, patterns)
The light steel roofing waterproofing system is mainly waterproof layer of exposed PVC membrane, with extruded plastic board, rock wool board, etc. as the insulation layer, and the waterproof membrane and insulation layer are fixed on the roof profiled steel plate base by special fixing screws and corresponding fixing accessories, combined with the welding advantages of PVC membrane, it is a mature single-layer roofing system practice. Deepening design of screws, gaskets, U-shaped beads, welding ropes and other accessories and accessories that play a key role in fixing strength and system stability. On the one hand, it ensures the product quality, and at the same time enhances the integrity and reliability of the system. It has become a well-established roofing system practice.
Planting roofs is an effective way to improve the urban green coverage, slow down the "heat island effect", reduce air pollution, save energy, intercept rainwater, extend the service life of the waterproof layer, improve the ecological environment and beautify the urban landscape.
The root system of planting roofing plants has a strong penetrating ability, and a layer of waterproof layer resistant to root puncture must be added on the basis of the traditional roofing waterproof layer.
The process of urbanization continues to destroy the natural environment, the territory on which animals and plants depend for survival is encroached on little by little, and the planting roofing system provides a perfect solution, which not only retains space for nature in today's crowded urban environment, but also makes useful explorations and attempts in the field of energy conservation, environmental protection and ecology.
The planting roof system can be widely used in square greening, residential roof greening, industrial factory roof greening and other fields.
The system offers several environmental and economic advantages:
1. Reduce the heat island effect;
2. Protect and prolong the service life of the roofing waterproofing membrane;
3. Increase the aesthetics of the building;
4. Improve the thermal insulation performance of buildings;
5. Create a natural environment with the ability to absorb carbon dioxide;
6. Increase biodiversity.
The use of mortar layer or floor tiles above the roof waterproof layer as a protective layer for pedestrians or vehicles to pass, this roof form is a "functional platform system". In utility platform roofing, we can provide not only waterproofing membranes, but also complete solutions including various chemical construction materials such as sealants and flooring.
1. Low maintenance cost;
2. The roof waterproof layer is effectively protected;
3. High roof waterproofing performance.Key words:
- PVC Waterproofing Membrane